WHO WOULD PLAY YOU?
1. Huddle around a bottle of something
2. Get GIDDY and giggly
3. If you know nothing of films and who is in them, bow out gracefully, or volunteer to wash the dishes
4. Now, in clockwise fashion, take a long good look at your pals
5. Noooooooow, grab pen and paper.
6. Scribble on it who you think would best play them in film. There may be a striking physical resemblence or perhaps, something about their persona that SCREAMS them.
7. Be in turns flattered or appalled at what your friends REALLY think of you.
for those of you that gave me the jodie foster's thumbs up, i'll just say, errrrrrrr. and for THOSE of you that said MAGGIE SMITH (not naming any names..nappy?), fire and brimstone await you. now get cracking, i mean playing.
31 January, 2006
THE ENIGMA OF THE MISSING SHOES
now...we can all hazard a guess as to what the MYSTERY OF THE SHREDDED SHEETS was about but the above cunnundrum remains unresolved. on the friday they disappeared. nappy, sales and lil' pea conspired and plotted among themselves. "they ran off" they said, ominously, chanting a cappella like a greek chorus. now, i know they're toxic but they're the only ones i have and i won't give them up even if they have holes in them (or maybe...er..not even then). anyway, they re-surfaced just as mysteriously. girls, i am ON to you.
back in her old stomping ground. she has few requests and they are essentially the following
1. an artichoke
2. a shot of bernini
3. plenty of walking and constant re-affirmations her butt is rock hard
she GNawed and GNarled her way to rome, in spite of the fact that there were strikes, no flights and 20 inches of snow.
a barrel of champagne awaited her. alas no funnel was required to pour it down my gullet. memory loss ensued...
24 January, 2006
22 January, 2006
21 January, 2006
What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger. -- A.P. (Read the full story
20 January, 2006
19 January, 2006
these people should need no presentation.
they are both beautiful and i fell in love with both of them at first sight
the fact that my first sight coincideded with my 10th tequila is irrelevant
i loved them sober, sane the morning after and the morning before
they are gary and mabel
the other one is nappy, picking her nose. she strikes the pose
to clarify. club night. we hit the opening of a new club
1) linda and ganz. (if in doubt, ask me about it).
2) a couple so beautiful they make me weep. and someone who looks good in specs and doesn't even know it
3) linda ganz gave me a much-deserved finger (long story but i deserved it, and loved it)
12 January, 2006
RULES (for two or more people)
1. pick 3 people (works best with 3 dashingly attractive or 3 hideously repulsive)
2. contestants must battle with their demons and decide
a. who they will SHAG , just the once mind you.
b. who they will MARRY ie spend the rest of their lives with but never foray between the sheets with.
c. throw off a BRIDGE
07 January, 2006
05 January, 2006
dragged reluctant tom and up for it welsh wench to the city's swishest bar...
take note: the girls aren't really girls and that isn't really me with er..funny hat thing.
quite literally the ocean and i. after losing the key to a hired scooter. i hitched a ride back with some friendly thais at the back of their truck. time 11:35pm. got a spare key. pegged it back. made a mad dash to the beach. got hit by a truck. bounced back. unscathed. made it in the water in the nick of time but without finding my posse. result. NY alone. how very garbo-esque.