10 September, 2008

E X T R A O R D I N A R Y

yup.
that's the wrestler
my third post in a week devoted to the SAME THING

the cherry on the cake?
the bruce springsteen song in the closing credits made especially for the film

mickey rourke?
E X T R A O R D I N A R Y

folks. well. am ready to see it all over again.
down and out. dirty and seedy. tacky and squallid.
a story of redemption and defeat. of second chances. dashed.
and well. what a man........

am going to now post a picture of the younger rourke.
when he played FRANCIS OF ASSISI.
one of my fave roles for him. i own the film NATCH.
now that is one hot monk.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Still banging on about the wrestling? I was hoping that if i ignored it you would move on...

FKJ said...

yup
tempted to draw some kind of analogy between myself/pitbulls/resilience
but that would be veering into palin turf

not sure, T, be patient and hopefully this obsession will fade.

unlikely.

albeo said...

My God you ARE banging on this time.
OK FINE. I'll see the movie.

What is it about? Fat people?