04 February, 2008

tokyo countdown


the ever-organized naps knows the drill:
it's agreed that F will call me when she gets to the hotel, and I will meet her there. We'll bum around, throw back a coupla drinks at the bar, until M arrives at which time the panties come off, and the microphones are clutched on to for dear life.

michael also seems to have his priorities straight:
My objectives are:
make love with a local (in which neither of you will be of any use)
See the Tokyo Ghetto pussy Kooky Harajuku kids
buy a few tshirts
and of course I must purchase some used panties from a vending machine.
Apologies to those who find this sleazy and sexist

as for mine, dear readers:
got myself all primmed and primed. trimmed down to a hairless vamp.
thinking i may break a life long habit and bring a pair of undies
they could fetch a bit on the jap market
soiled western knickknocks. anyone? 5 dolla?
also been straining my mezzo-soprano vocal chords
to do dolly, britney and patsy justice.

thought this will be my crowning glory. re-enacting my favourite abba song.
with perms. tacky disco lights. dodgy jumpers and polyester gowns. it's all
been in my closet for years...shuppa pa-pa shuppa pa-pa. 3-way harmonizing.

5 comments:

Lady V said...

Soiled. Love that word. Don't know why, just do.

Harmonize like the true Agnetha that you are.....

Anonymous said...

Some day he'll come along, the man I love.
He'll be big and strong
the man I love


yeah, that's what I'll be singin.

TheFastestIndian said...

I am jaylous of your trip. Ixx

bogart said...

what's this trend of undies vending machine?

err can we see picture of hairless vamp?

albeo said...

those Abba. always a note ahead.
those Japs. always a knick astray.

go get them, tots.