05 June, 2006



a symbol of tenacity and stubborn determination
in practice: hopelessly devoted, loyal, docile. would rather spend their days lounging around the house being flatulent than doing a scrap of exercise (they're bowlegged the little darlings...)

in short my kind of dog.
am tapping into the inner bulldog this month. cause am sensing i'll need it. it's called the don't fuk with me or i will er...(kill you with gas?)

in the sublime Bugsy Malone children played gangsters. in the canine version of say godfather the bulldog could have totally barked and scowled, bar brief farts between takes, through this GEM:

Fred, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?

5 comments:

albeo said...

no... please... not a bulldog... the quintessential English canine symbol... it would be like being French and having a poodle...

Anonymous said...

the bulldog ROCKS. BRITAIN ROCKS. and while i'm at it WINSTON ROCKS. woof.

Anonymous said...

whenever you wanna "borrow" generoso just lemme know. i can flash my deflating ones for distraction, you can spirit him away making sure you have truss/weight lifting belt on for added support. he's got mange, too. what more could a gal ask for?

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»