06 December, 2006

i love country music


i really do...bloody hell........
i love it all...
the good...
the bad...
the trash. the classics. all of it. YEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAH. love those hillbillies


mmm...downloaded some real crackers...

"to daddy" anyone?

"cowboy take me away"??? (ok this is not one of the best...)

and also those unacknowledged greats...eh? "always on my mind" originally written by brenda lee...before seeing it swiped from under her feet by the hip-swinging elvis. poor brenda. i haven't forgotten you. (ERR)

4 comments:

Lady V said...

Dolly Parton, tits, angst, trailer trash, what's not to like?

Google my friend Tina C, a country and western 'character artiste'. Author of such classic numbers as
No Dick Is As Hard As My Life and Of Course I Want You For Your Body, I Have A Mind Of My Own

You'd love him. He'd love you.

FKJ said...

oh FAB.......i like the sound of "her" (erm...tina?)

just tried to put a picture of ol' brenda lee. she was rather hideous so i think the mac rebelled.

let's have a country night in maremma. with line dancing. go on tots. the boys can do make-believe brokeback.

Lady V said...

uh, yeah, tina c, best legs in soho, goes for spangled dresses made out of the american flag and HUGE heels...

Brenda, oh Brenda, my name of choice for my first born. Especially if it's a boy.

Hell yeah to country night. I'll bring my spurs. Can we invite Anne Hathaway?

I've seen Alberto in plaid. He gives good Brokeback and needs no persuasion.

FKJ said...

no to anne

am all over that emily blunt chick.
last spotted in a romp in yorkshire (one of my many homes).

ok fine. but keep anne in the dependance. don't want her chasing sheep in a state of undress.