11 January, 2007

tots 2007


courtesy of the rather Fab Diana klein (aka DKNY). there is photographic evidence of the tots looking well, er..trashed. dazed. confused. all the aformentioned. an oddly pouty TotV.
and yes, the bread. (i made that one too)


on-the-sidelines conversations:
DKNY: "I miss Maud... :( does she miss me?
Helena bought for her pedigree doggyfood in a large yellow bag- it's
for 'small size dogs'- it's dry too, but various shapes and textures and she loved it! she didn't like the little pellets you left for her."
f: er. well she's back with mommie dearest and back on the PELLETS.

4 comments:

Lady V said...

Oh lord. No more pouting for me. Shocking. Narcissistic? Nous?

albeo said...

I knew you'd turn into Joan Crawford at some point. I am glad it's a dog and not a daughter.

Anonymous said...

a: i'll have you know i'm utterly devoted to my mummy

ladyV: pouting. more and better!

albeo said...

maude: no need to pretend with me. i knew all along you were desperately trying to tell me something when you... er... urined all over me