28 May, 2006

got hair in a girl
that flows to her bones
and a comb in her pocket
if the winds get blown
stripes on her eyes when she walks slow
but her face falls down
when she go, go, go
black tear falling on my lazy queen
gotta tattooed tit say number 13


THIRTEEN, BABY

music to listen to while driving home

lisa: this one is for you, and goldies. and the 10 PLUS fuking years i've known you. followed by YOUR VERSION of how we met and became fast friends.
``...THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED:

I moved into GOLDIES and had an immediate HEART ATTACK as I had NEVER lived in STUDENT ACCOMMODATIONS before (lived in a flat in Milan & Florence). When I saw the bathroom, I BURST INTO HYSTERICS!

Word got out among the AMERICAN girls in the hall that there was a HIGH MAINTENANCE EURO/NEW YORK CHICK doing an MA, so they all came to get me out of my room (where I was contemplating paint samples, and chintz in the first of a million attempts to LIVEN UP THE PLACE). They saw me and almost died, compared to their home grown Birkenstock wearing tree hugging candlemaking nature, I was POSITIVELY exotic and WOMANLY.
So they made me join them for a JACKET POTATO in the KITCHEN. There I saw, sitting ALONE and covered in far too many clothes a curious young woman who refused to make eye contact and darted around in a rather CLUMSY WAY. I asked the Americas just out of the States (I swear some of them had never seen an ocean before let alone an ECCENTRIC) WHO IS THAT? They replied A WEIRD ITALIAN ENGLISH GIRL.
So that night, starved and avoiding the kindergarten brigade, I made my way to the kitchen determined to eat food that didn't recall second world war rations. Over an avocado and bag of GUMMIES you appeared raiding the cupboards looking for GRANOLA.

I approached YOU, you GRUNTED, I invited you over to my room for TEA, you grunted and came over, I fed you gummies and told you that GUMMIES were a sublime food, you grunted. The next morning I, wearing a smile and highheels, pounded on your door as I thought we should walk to Uni together....you grunted and joined me wearing your PJ's....that is how it all started and we were inseparable since then. This occurred day 2 or 3. The Americas avoided me since then and I was grateful. A week later we adopted ROD....''

No comments: