18 May, 2006

My evening took an upswing, unexpectedly............

the occasion: A rare public appearance by (SWOON, PANT, WOW, SWOOSH, BLEEEEEEEE) to promote his first book in 22 years, which one hopes will help him recoup some of the money his former manager and LOVER FUKING STOLE!
the object of my affection: Leonard Cohen
the revelation: I'm a pathetic groupie. I'm uncool. i love old men? no no no. blah. bow. oooooooooooooooh. am shallow and superficial. i have NOTHING interesting to say. am a blubbering fool. am a FLUFFER (oops, now that means something else). cohen is reduced to coming to bloomberg. that makes me want to cry? that c*** forced him out of self-imposed exile. i'll kill her.

for details of living vicariously please consult:

OR HOW I KISSED LEONARD (SORT OF)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the second piece i read on cohen today.

first one was:
http://politics.guardian.co.uk/backbench/comment/0,,1779371,00.html

ahh