03 March, 2009

fear and loathing in ponte lungo






maude and i went for a rape at the caffarel, as taking a walk in the park has otherwise become known as. just round the corner of our house is one of rome's most amazing parks. think hampstead heath. alas, on valentine's something not very nice happened there. well, undeterred, me and the turd went for an exploratory tour of the local moors and fell in love with them. we have decided its absolutely fine and we won't let the prospect of sexual assaults and muggings put us off.
attached are the immediate views. heathcliff!
oh and the local trattoria where guests will be taken when i am took lazy to cook.
(aka all the time).

4 comments:

MicNic said...

I'm sending you my chastity belt. I no longer use it.
Express post should arrive by Friday latest.

TheFastestIndian said...

Oooo- atmospheric.....like the wilds of Hardwick........

albeo said...

Tots... errrrr... what exactly happened there on V Day?

Lady V said...

I foresee reenactment of Kate Bush pop video next time I'm over. It's obligatory.