01 May, 2007

don't leave



ok. i love grey's anatomy
have very mixed feelings about this spin-off thing, taking away glorious addison.
maude agrees.
hour 5 of the 25-hour fest. i could be pulling an all-nighter
am not moving. coffee at hand.
must avoid people. people everywhere. i hate the First of May. i hate PEOPLE

one-act play (based on real events)

o: you're far into season 2!!
f: i cried a bit
"you're my person"
o: ohhhhhhh
i KNOW
isn't it AMAZING?
are you watching notstop?
f: we are cristina and meredith
o: we ARE cristina and meredith
f: i guess i have to be the annoying one
o: you're mer, though
f: errrr yes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't go with you on this one: I started watching Gray's Anatomy with anticipation but found it to be slowly, inexorably, shriveling away as more episodes passed. These weren't characters, they were ciphers. I simply didn't care about any of them.

Um... do you hate me now?

FKJ said...

oh duc. how could i.... i was expecting this and honestly wasn't how much of the SAME things we liked getting a bit creepy.

expect a teen crud post asap to get over this disappointment though

MicNic said...

I love Greys too. I hate people too
I once asked out my doctor. He ended up declining because he said it was ethically wrong, I say he a pussay.
Signed. MCSingle