18 August, 2006

conversations between two friends

f: you are revolting. I love it
m: how bout with my old friends we are so foul mouthed then sometimes I
forget the boundries, this week has involved (not all directly)
trannies, prozzies, 3somes, muscleboy sex, swallowing, stoned sex,
ah what next?

Tonight we raise the bar...
f: we are so jaded. nothing can shock us.
m: i thought that, then I discovered a scarry tranny bar
f: i love to sink new lows
m: ok, promise me, you have to do what I say...
f: what do you mean? when? with who? er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love that i'm chasing breakingnews on bomb scares while messaging filth with you
m:

now take this oath

TONIGHT I PROMISE TO DO EVERYTHING MICHAEL TELLS ME TO DO...
f: i need a nugget of info. before i agree to anything so nuts. you will have me
bound and gagged and uhhhhhhh. that sounds quite nice actually.
m:
don't worry,

you wont even realise what you're doing.

trust me
m: errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. does this involve you forcing me to drink to an unconscious state then? i won't do it. i'm a mother now.
m: hush my love
and listen to the drunk man
f: ok. i will do it.

to be continued...

No comments: