22 August, 2006

re: lola

O: aren't you over chasing lola yet? how mundane
f: no. not mundane. consistent.
O:boring.
f: steadfast
O: repetitive
f:dedicated
O: redundant
f (z help me): loyal
O: monotonous
f: (errrrrrr...z?): destiny has no timeline. i think you're failing to appreciate my good qualities
O: if anyone, i'm appreciative of your qualities. which usually include imagination
f: yes. and the concept stays. chasing the impossible. it's a life
mission. won't change just because you're bored of seeing it on msg9.

well, truth be told it *IS* getting a bit old.....

3 comments:

bogart said...

Boring...
It will come it is has to.
together with Imagination I would had many more.
Change MSG9 Please.. It used to be funny..
On another note.. Maude humping you? Wasn't she a girl?

Scorpio said...

As I was an enabler in the quest for Lola on more than one occasion, I don't mind the msg9. It is shorthand for "I'm A Frap: I Obsess Therefore I Am"

FKJ said...

lola stays. you can all fuk off. apart from p. who is a frap and understands. she was with me