28 August, 2006

tattoos

m: when we gettin it. is that the exact design. i invisioned the daryl hannah version
nappy is helping me with mine. i want a japanese symbol it's all about asia
f: that is a rough draft outline (© All rights reserved meroats) was semi thinking of getting it in asia when i'm there.
m: would you let me do it?I read on the internet you can purchase an at-home kit for only 99bucks. you can wax my crack in return
f: i will wax your crack alright if you try, and flash you a bush for free. we're going to PROS.
i think you should get something personal. not random nip symbol.
m: nip this
i know
i'm thinking of something small to begin with maybe below my ankle
f: like what? a butterfly?! you're a man now!

coats of arms, no. 8.......and other unspeakable thoughts.

debate will resume tonight at 11 p.m.

oh lordy lord.

7 comments:

albeo said...

I HAVE to be part of this debate, given I am the only person who actually has some knowledge of the matter. In fact, DIY kits sound like a TERRIBLE idea. Sort of like DIY sushi. Can lead to sudden death.

Suggestion: tattoo of Maude's name in Japanese?

FKJ said...

clearly your calls were answered. there was no debate. there will be no fed exed DIY tat job to blotch. and speaking of blotching. i did a bang up job of cock blocking myself tonight.

albeo said...

I want you tattooed. I did mine before I turned 31, so still you have 377 days to follow in my footsteps.

Go girl! Find inspiration...!

FKJ said...

we'll be three tosh tashy tatted totties. am seeing a massive tatted V on someone.....naming no names. winking no winks.

Lady V said...

Hmm....... oh all right then old girl... why the hell not?

But I am sadly past 31 so the window of opportunity may have been missed.

FKJ said...

totty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


come on. virginia woolf would have it no other way. she quietly revolting in her grave. wants to see a massive V engraved on your right buttocks

Lady V said...

glad to know that you've noticed which buttock is the better...